Niki Estes was tagged and offered for anyone to be tagged. Since I have never been tagged before, I figured I would play. I'm not saying I'm terribly interested and that my seven random facts are interesting but you can learn more about me.
1. I will finish my Master's degree in Spanish on April 22nd with a final presentation of my thesis at University of Louisville, where I've been attending for two and a half years.
2. I'm from Ohio and all of my family lives there. I live the farthest away of even the extended family and 90% of me wants to move back there.
3. I teach Spanish at the elementary level to students in K-6 although I taught high school for a year and 5th grade for a year. This is my third school within four years.
4. I have lived in Costa Rica (summer of 2007) and Spain (Aug. 2002-Dec.2002) and loved living abroad, especially in Spain.
5. I love most any type of craft...I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, cross stitching, knitting, crocheting, altering, beading, sewing, quilting, punchneedling, I will try most anything.
6. Oh, it gets tough toward the end...The best vacation I have ever been on was when I was still an undergrad in college. My mom, dad, brother, and I traveled to New Mexico to visit my great aunt and uncle. We went through almost twenty states, visited Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse in progress, Pike's Peak, White Desert in New Mexico, and just saw a lot of scenery and states.
7. I have my own business called Plaid Leaf Purses. I am self-taught and was given the business. I want to start having Plaid Parties...sort of like Stampin-Up or Tupperware parties except with purses.