Thursday, April 3, 2008

Birthday Bliss

I am so enjoying spring break but I don't seem to have any creative juices flowing at all. The bad thing is that I actually have a good amount of time but I can't come up with anything. I've thrown away three projects becuase I just wasn't happy with them. Maybe something will come to me this weekend before we go back to work. I haven't been home today since I was in Cincinnati giving a presentation. It went pretty well and I'm just glad it's over.

Here's hoping for a few days of creativeness. Maybe it's because I know I have three purses to make...maybe if I were to get that done then I could focus on some other projects.


Supplies:
PTI cardstock
PTI Birthday Basics stamp set
PTI Wedding stamp set
PTI Sweet Blush satin ribbon
Making Memories velvet brad
Maya Road flowers
Palette ink