Sunday, August 16, 2009

PTI Button Challenge II

Here's another card I entered for the button challenge for this Guest Star Stamper. I've been focusing on my cards this past week and realized I really missed making cards and papercrafting. I'm glad to be getting back that fire! Yea for CHA!

I also realized that my sewing machine that I won at CHA only had one bobbin with it so I went to Hancock's yesterday and hope that I bought the right size.

I really like the color combinations on today's card. I love the blue, yellow, and white look that seems to be a popular color choice in design. I guess I think especially of kitchens. I'd love a brighter blue also but the Enchanted Evening color is just wonderful too. I love the Everyday Button Bits and used the Lemon Tart buttons for the wheels. I love that these particular buttons have a really pretty sheen. I added some blue rhinestones in the center to bring it all together. I colored in the bike with Copics and added some Spica glitter on the pedals.

Here's the card.


The bike just has to have it's own picture :)

No comments: