Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Well, we are in the midst of a winter wonderland. We got a couple of inches of snow last night but it's all covered by a couple of inches of ice. I'm sure it would have been very funny to see me on video trying to get to my car and then realizing that it was a lost cause. At least I was able to get into the car, with some gentle prying...would you call hitting the car with all of my force with an ice scraper "gentle prying"?

The worst part is that last night and today was just the first round. The ice is supposed to continue all night into the morning and then we are supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow. I love winter!

Here is my favorite picture of the icicles.


I love this tree too in the corner section of the apartment.


I'll share a card tomorrow as long as we have electric. I'm trying to get caught up on purse orders too.

No comments: