Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quick Update

EDITED to add: The local newspaper says that power will be restored for most people by next Tuesday or Wednesday. We are planning on going back tomorrow and the weekend is supposed to be warm. However, Monday and Tuesday may bring snow showers. Not sure when I'll go back to work :)

Just a note to say that my dear husband and I are staying with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. We decided that since we didn't have electric, heat, or water that we didn't want to stay home so we left mid-afternoon Wednesday. It's also going to be up to 7 days before there is electric. The water is back but has to be boiled. I won't have my sketch card done this weekend...imagine that! We are hoping to be able to come back home Saturday sometime but it really just depends.

2 comments:

Very Mary said...

You poor dear. I'm so sorry!

Blueball Mountain Spindle and Needle Works said...

Hey Kristy!

I'm in NJ so have missed all the lovely weather and results in Kentucky. Glad to hear that you have found a warm place to be. Thanks for the update on the status of electric power. I guess I will stay put in NJ till the power comes back. Stay warm and creative!

Luna