Julia at Create with Me (http://createwithjulia.blogspot.com/) tagged me after we'd found each other's blogs through Papertrey Ink. So much good comes from PTI.
Okay, now for the random facts about me.
1. I can't get puns and phrases right when I say them. It's as if my brain is working faster than my mouth.
2. When I first learned to knit, I was twisting all of my stitches and then even when I thought I was doing it right, I was moving my needle in the wrong way.
3. I love to speak Spanish and travel to Spanish-speaking countries. I've lived in Spain and Costa Rica.
4. When the school year starts in August, I will have been at 4 different schools in 5 years as a teacher.
5. Not really about me, but our cat Zoe loves to lick and suck on ears and our other cat Storm loves to lick deodorant, Listerine, toothpaste.
6. I talk in my sleep, a lot.
7. I don't know what it means to do too much: I work full time, make purses as a small business full time, I'm trying to get a job at the local community college as a part time Spanish instructor, I volunteer to do a lot. I love being busy though.
Okay, well I'm supposed to tag 7 people but I'm going to let anyone that wants to answer to go ahead. Please let me know if you tagged yourself so I can read about you too.