Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bottle-Fed Advice

I wanted to use the Bitty Baby Blessings to decorate this project for the baby shower. I know that giving words of advice is very popular at wedding and baby showers so I wanted to create something unique. I decided to buy some bottles and decorate the bottles so the guests could give the mom "bottle-fed advice". I wanted to make covers that would come off easily and these do; they just slide off and stay in-tact. It was a bit difficult to hold everything in place but in the end, I really like how it turned out.


Close up of front of the bottle decoration (I LOVE the sailboat!):

Just so you can see the cover off of the bottle:

Everything is PTI :)
patterned paper
Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart
ribbons
white cardstock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
Nestabilities
Simple Alphabet stamp set
Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set

BTW, the graduation party was really great! We had such a nice time hanging out. The girls spent the afternoon crafting: my sister-in-laws were working on a blue jean quilt, my mother-in-law was working on a rag rug, and I was knitting an afghan. The guys were playing euchre. Then, we went to the Japanese steakhouse for dinner which was yummy. We came home and played Apples to Apples. Then, my day was made because I realized the party for PTI is tonight! I was thinking it was tomorrow because tomorrow is the 15th but it was such a great surprise to know that it is tonight. Such a great ending to the day.

2 comments:

Denise Rose said...

Congrats Kristy on your graduation! You have worked so hard and I am so proud of you! I love your PTI projects with the baby set....so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Alli Miles said...

Look at you go girl! These are all great ideas.