Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Busy week

Hi everyone! Well, I did get a project done while at the scrapbooking party this past weekend but I couldn't get a good picture of it. It was a ton of fun though...we snacked and scrapped...what's better than that? Okay, maybe getting more projects/cards/page done but oh well! Anyway, it's a busy week at school and college. It's the first week back from fall break at school so the kids are getting back on schedule and it's always crazy anyway. Then, at college it's midterm week. I just finished writing a paper for tomorrow and still have an exam to study for tomorrow. I also got four inner purses done last night for some customers. Go check out my purses if you haven't already...I make all of it! I start with a pile of fabric and supplies and end up with a wonderful purse :). Plaid Leaf Purses (www.plaidleafpurses.blogspot.com) is the name of my business. I am hoping to get some cards and fun stuff done this week or this weekend.

Life is busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: