Friday, September 14, 2007

Life Happens

It's been a couple of weeks since my last post and it's because life happens. I am so busy with working full time as a teacher, taking Spanish Master's classes full time, and sewing for my purse business. Sometimes, I wish I were two people and could just tell each one what to do. I know I just have to take one thing at a time but sometimes I just want to do what I want to do and pretend I don't have obligations lol. Oh well, I get it all done and really enjoy everything I do. Well, I even get some time to make cards and scrapbook. I have another project in process right now but can't show it yet. I'm glad it's the weekend...I can get caught up on some work. I know everyone's lives are busy and we all need to take time to slow down sometimes and do what we want to do.

No comments: