Sunday, May 6, 2012

Inspired Color Challenge

This is going to be a quick post since it's so late. The evening got away from me, as usual, and it's back to work tomorrow. Anyway, my Weight Watcher's leader is relocating to Alabama so I thought I'd make her a card to express how helpful she has been in my journey so far. I never paid attention to how many of one color I had on a card before so this gave me a chance to really pay attention to the color and elements of my card. I found that it was really hard to get three items of each color on the card but I'm pretty happy with the finished product. Everything, except the rhinestones, are from PTI (of course) :) The stamp sets I used were: Beautiful Butterflies and Background: Houndstooth. I can't believe I've not used either set until this card. What was I thinking??? Here's the card. I may come back later to edit the post to add details, if anyone has any questions. My eyes are getting heavy and I have 100 teenagers to work with tomorrow that are ready for summer break. (Me too....eight days left!)

No comments: