Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Favorite Things Really Are My Favorite Things!

I finally made my first purchase with My Favorite Things and I have fallen in love with their stamps! They stamp so well and are so much fun to color. All of the phrases that you need come with the sets. I started with about six sets and am waiting on another that was backordered. I inked up the "Rain or Shine" for an order made by my mother-in-law. I wanted to keep the design simple since I needed to make a dozen. I used the main image on the front and the phrase "rain or shine" and on the inside, I stamped "I'll be your umbrella, get well soon" and the umbrella. I used Stickles as accents on all of the umbrellas. I also coordinated the envelopes by stamping the cute little boots in the corner. I added a ribbon on each front that matched that cardstock that matted the stamped image.

Edited to add: This turned out pretty dark but if you click on the image you can see the details.

Supplies:
My Favorite Things "Rain or Shine"
Bazzill cardstock
Halcraft cards and envelopes
Stickles
Craft ink from Joann Fabrics
Random ribbons from stash

No comments: