Sunday, December 9, 2007

25 Days of Christmas

Click on the picture to see it closer.

A bit closer look:


Here's another project that I entered into the Hallmark Scrapbook contest. I REALLY want to win!

The pictures of this project do not do it justice! I spend hours on this project and really enjoy it. I bought a basic cookie sheet, covered it with white paint and Martha Stewart glitter. Then, I chose some Reminisce patterned paper and Modge Podged it onto the sheet, then I added more glitter. I adhered a sheet of green Reminisce paper with Modge Podge and glitterfied it too! Needless to say, I have been covered in glitter from head to toe for days! Anyway, I used Joys of the Season to make all of the cuts for the days of Christmas. I decided to list all of the cuts that I made using the cartridge.

Here are the cuts:
calling bird, Santa & bag, sleigh, deer2, Santa, Santa face, candy, Santa hat, sled, skate, home, mittens, mug, penguin, layer from stocking1 to make a crown for the penguin, bear, stocking1, candle, gift1, horse, soldier, Christmas tree, flake3, flake4, bulb1, tree2, wreath2, holly, swirl border, Merry Christmas, 25 ornaments, numbers 1-25

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is WONDERFUL!!!