Monday, June 9, 2014

Late MIM: DIY Notebooks

I have a secret pal at work and since the school year is wrapping up, I need to go meet her and give her the final gift that I've prepared. Even though it's too late for the Make-It-Monday post, I still want to share the little notebook that I made. With summer coming up and one of my secret pal's favorite color being pink, these flip flops just yelled, "Ink us up!". I added some glitter and used some pretty patterned paper from my stash for the back of the notebook. I used double sided tape to keep the pieces of paper in the book and it seems to be working out pretty well. I ran the bone folder up and down the spine and let the notebook sit under a pile of acrylic stamp blocks overnight and all of the papers seem to be staying in the notebook. It's late so here's the picture.

No comments: