Thursday, May 1, 2014

So Grateful for You

Like I said in my last blog post, last week was really rough. My best friend has really been there for me so I think I'll drop this card off in the mail for her. I was originally making this card for this week's MIM challenge but then I re-read the title and saw that it was supposed to be a pie chart so I made the heart card. I still wanted to make this card though because I had everything cut and just needed to put it together. I love the little whale! I also got rid of some scraps with this card also. I used the kraft card base and put a chevron cover plate on the card in Smoky Shadow. I trimmed up the patterned paper scraps and put them under the whale. I added some of my homemade enamel dots too. I really liked how this card came together.

No comments: