Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hoppy Birthday

Edited to add: This ensemble was highlighted as an honorable mention on Nichole's blog. I feel so honored and the other projects are great. Go check them out here: Capture the Moment.

This is another entry I had for this month's PTI submissions. Today's project was a gift bag set for a boy's birthday. The project was supposed to be a boy's birthday card...there's where I went wrong :). However, once I thought of stamping on the tissue paper my mind was on a gift bag. I did make a little card though. I just got out a kraft bag and put the front decoration on. I stamped the frog from Pond Life stamp set all over the place...on the tissue paper, on the card, and on the front of the bag. I used the Spring Moss ribbon, ink, and paper along with the white cardstock. I had some Me & My Big Ideas rhinestones that coordinated very well with the colors.

Close up of tissue paper

Kraft bag

Little card

2 comments:

Mary I said...

I love the frogs on the tissue paper--very nice touch. This is a very cute set and very worthy of the mention on Nichole's blog. Congrats!

Niki Estes said...

Congrats, Kristy! This is such a cute ensemble you put together!